Lufina Wovens is the creation of husband and wife team, Luanne and Mike Perrera, who share a passion for all things beautifully made and simply luxurious. As a result, they have gathered this collection of some of the finest home textiles from around the world to share with you. These heirloom quality blankets, pillows and throws will warm up any space in your heart and in your home for years to come, wrapping you and your family in treasured memories.
Wool is the textile fiber obtained from sheep and certain other animals, including cashmere & mohair from goats, angora from rabbits and from camelids such as alpaca.Wool is all about comfort and beauty. It is a fiber grown, not manmade, with an origin and integrity that has yet to be matched. Natural, renewable and sustainable wool offers the most timeless and enduring quality to materials used for many different lifestyle products from interiors to fashion. It is warm, durable and timeless.
At Lufina Wovens, our collections feature the finest wools from Norway, Iceland, Scotland, the United States and Peru combined with the artistry of creative artists and textile designers, making our pillows, blankets and throws heirloom treasures. If you're as curious as we were about wool's beauty and functionality, click here for additional information about Lambswool and Alpaca wool facts.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the product's original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Product with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, used or damaged.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
If your return and refund are approved, your refund will be processed and credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 8 Brastow Drive Medfield US 02052
Shipping Returnable or Exchangeable Products
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 8 Brastow Drive Medfield US 02052
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Original shipping costs (paid by Lufina Wovens) will be deducted from any refunds made.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Your shipping provider is responsible for delivery.